Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craftsman 22116 Hybrid Saw, Good Price or Not?

Thanks for all the input. I'll make an offer in the $400-$450 range and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Goetzke View Post
    My CL has an ad from a Steel City warehouse and they have the 22116 new in box for $750.
    Bob, someone else on the Creek got one directly from Steel City (5hp) a few months ago. Try calling them.

[QUOTE=Thanks for all the comments. My preference all along has been for a 22124 or its Steel City cousin,[/QUOTE]

The steel City Tools site has the 35950G (with Granite top) and the 35950 With CI top on sale for 999.00. Check their home page. I have dealt with Terry Ross of SC many times and find him to be very good with customer Service. Send him an email and check them out The G model in identical to the Craftsman saw but with a warranty. I think I would op for the cast iron top but that is a personal choice.

The Grizzly G0715P is also a very good saw in its class. I own 3 major Grizzly machines and have been very pleased with them. Their customer service is second to none.

You would be very happy with either of these saws and having a warranty gives peace of mind.

Al Bacon
    Last edited by Al Bacon; 11-21-2013 at 9:07 AM.