Thread: Let me tell you about Ray Scott from Rabbit Laser USA

Let me tell you about Ray Scott from Rabbit Laser USA

So I'm having some issues with my Shenhui G460, posted here on the creek:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...07#post2187907

and David Somers suggested that I give Ray Scott, owner of Rabbit Lasers USA a call even though I don't have one of his machines, so I did.

WELL...

Not only did Ray help me out, but he was incredibly knowledgeable and personable! I got hold of him as he was sitting down to eat a late lunch, because he had been busy all day he had not yet had a chance to eat, and he stopped eating to help me out. How many people would do that! Not many. Then to top things off, he sent me a follow up email of all the things / suggestions that we discussed. Now THAT's customer service, and I'm not even his customer!

Anyone consider a laser purchase should check out Rabbit Laser USA, with the customer service that Ray give to people that aren't even his customers he must really go above and beyond for those who are!

Thank you Ray!
    Shenhui G460 80W RECI
    LIAOCHENG RAY FINE RF-6040-90W RECI
    Corel X5 Technical Suite, Windows 7

I love hearing about good customer service experiences, especially when you have an experience with someone willing to help even though you didn't purchase through them. Thanks for sharing, and thanks to Ray Scott (also on SMC) for helping you to fix the issue.
    Laser: Trotec Speedy 300-80 watts
    Software: Corel Draw X6, Windows 7 64-bit, Adobe Photoshop CS5
    __________________________________________________ ___

Please, call me Ron.

Ray is without doubt one of the very best for helping people and a dammed nice guy as well.

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

LOVE to hear about this kind of customer service. It really says something about the character of the business person and word of mouth is definitely called for.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Langhans View Post
    he stopped eating to help me out. How many people would do that! Not many.
    I'll put you on hold while I eat lunch

Always nice to hear about someone in the business going above and beyond. Maybe people should start using him instead of buying all the Chinese machines from everyone else that DOESN'T have service like that!
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Maybe people should start using him instead of buying all the Chinese machines from everyone else that DOESN'T have service like that!
    Very much so Scott, Ray sells the HX range of machines much like HPC do in the UK, bomb proof and both companies run by the two nicest guys I have ever dealt with. I'm thousands of miles away and needed a part a bit quick that Chris over here didn't have to hand, quick mail to Ray and within a couple of days they arrived on my desk.
    Solid Companies
    Extensive Knowledge
    Lightning fast support
    Great prices

No need to look elsewhere in my opinion.

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

When I was looking for a laser I stopped in Dayton and saw Carole she showed me what they had and gave me many tips about them. When I was ready to buy I needed one the next day and Carole said that it would be a couple of days because Ray was out of town and I didn't have that much time I ended up with a LG500 that fit my needs and had it up in running the same day. I will most likely buy my next one from Ray and Carole.

My Rabbit laser I bought from Ray and Carole has been trouble free for 2 years now. He provides better service than I used to get from industrial suppliers when I had an expensive service contracts on multi million dollar lasers.
    Rabbit 1290 80W RECI
    Shopbot PRS Alpha
    Aspire, Corel, Signlab, and many more
    Gerber Edge and 2 vinyl cutters
    plus a shop full of woodworking and metalworking machines