Thread: 20" sanding discs

20" sanding discs

I thought it was time to step up the segmented work, so I got a Powermatic 20" disc sander. After searching around, I have found prices from $8.75 to almost $20 per sheet for 20" PSA sandpaper with minimums from 2 pieces to 25 pieces. Does anyone have a source that they use for the sandpaper so that I have an idea of what quality paper should really cost? Thanks!

http://www.supergrit.com/products/pr...iscs-cloth.asp

Good quality, decent prices and fast shipping on just about anything abrasive related. Nice folks too!

Mike

Check out Grizzly.

Hi Robert,
    Feel free to call or email me with quanity, grit or other details. 1-877-284-8969.
    Vince
    VincesWoodNWonders

I was going to tell you to call Vince......

robo hippy

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Welch View Post
    Hi Robert,
    Feel free to call or email me with quanity, grit or other details. 1-877-284-8969.
    Vince
    Vince, I actually looked at your site before posting this, but did not see anything over 5". I will call you. Thanks.

And thank you to the other people that responded. It looks like I will be able to find what I need based on your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by M Toupin View Post
    http://www.supergrit.com/products/pr...iscs-cloth.asp

Good quality, decent prices and fast shipping on just about anything abrasive related. Nice folks too!

Mike
    Mike, The place you suggested seems to have it all, but I do not get their shipping rates. They advertise a $9 flat rate shipping charge, but in the fine print, they charge a 5% surcharge on the TOTAL ORDER if you are basically mid U.S. or further west.

Rich, I don't know about the shipping surcharge, I'm east coast so it's never came up. I can tell you though I always call and they have reduced the shipping charges on small orders. They've always been reasonable with me.

Mike