Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Field Trip To Cartersville

Thanks David. I wish I had caught yours on sale on the Camaster forum before you decided not to sell. I think it was a smart move on your part to keep it even though you may be away for a while.

Still here.... Probably won't be going now for some years. I haven't been using the machine much. I've been roasting coffee.
    David

Shop tour

Found a Nice Video of the Plant tour on You tube I had never seen !! Pretty well done for those who cannot travel there

Search You tube Camaster Factory Tour
    Last edited by james mcgrew; 01-26-2014 at 9:24 AM.

If all goes as planned, I will be picking mine up at Cartersville this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Mann View Post
    If all goes as planned, I will be picking mine up at Cartersville this week!
    Art, post some pics. I wish I could have picked up mine but my truck wasn't up to the trip.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Art...
    Hopefully you haven't scheduled your pickup for Wednesday. CAMaster wll be closed due to weather on Wednesday, and reopen Thursday at 8:00 AM
    Gary Campbell
    CNC Replacement & Upgrade Controllers
    Custom 9012 Centroid ATC

Hi Gary!

I had, in fact, scheduled to pick up the machine Wednesday afternoon. I was supposed to get an introduction to the operation of the machine from Luke but he already sent me an email telling me about the closure. Based on the road reports I'm seeing, I'm not sure I could get there anyway. I will give the office a call Thursday morning to reschedule pickup.

Art...
    Plan on Thursday. Your machine is ready. We have a 2 day training session on Friday and Saturday, so Luke won't be available those days. We are looking forward to meeting you.
    Gary Campbell
    CNC Replacement & Upgrade Controllers
    Custom 9012 Centroid ATC

Thursday it is! The weather forecast for Cartersville looks really good. I was already aware that Luke will be preoccupied with the class. I had considered signing up but decided I would benefit more from going to a class if I have a few weeks to become familiar with the machine first and develop a set of questions based on actual experience. I hope to meet you tomorrow.