Thread: Chirstmas Ornaments

Chirstmas Ornaments

I currently do not have any designs for ornaments and I would like to give a few to a friend that helped me out this Christmas. I would be thankful for any and all designs posted or links posted to them.

scrollsawworkshop
    these are in pdf form and are scrollsaw pattrens but you can cut them with a laser. Just unfill and change to hairline in cdr then send to laser
    Last edited by Mike Null; 12-27-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: removed link to blog
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

You should also do a search here. Every year a bazillion of them get posted.
    (ok, maybe only a kajillion)

Blog Entries
    Bert,

Have you looked in Pinterest? You can get a slug of ideas there.

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

No I haven't , I was just Posting a link for Steve who asked for help finding Ornaments. But I'll look to see what they got Thanks.
    I just took a look at that site. Looks like a place to buy stuff, not get files for cutting. Least I didn't see any.
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 12-27-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Sorry Bert, That was the reason I suggested Pinterest. More for ideas to make your own designs than as a source for ready to use files. Apologies!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

If you use facebook there is an Epilog fans group with tons of ready to cut files to pick through, it's free to join.
    2017 Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Corel X8
    Photograv 3.0

New Hermes Pantograph
    2-Corner cutters/notchers
    1- Combo Shear.
    Vision VE810HD Rotary
    Numerous support tools.