Thread: Back Button Generates Error message

Blog Entries

Back Button Generates Error message

After I finish reading a post, I click the back button my mouse and I get a message that says Internet Explorer cannot display the web page. (It strikes me as just a little funny that it is exactly like the message in the Google sponsor ad that appears after the first post.) If I keep clicking back, it will return to the message and eventually return to the list of posts. This problem just started a week or so ago and nothing has changed on my computer. I don't have this issue anywhere other than SMC.

Jim, I know we keep being told the problem is with IE, but what I find odd is that in have problems ONLY with SMC. So, for some reason, IE and SMC's site don't like each other.

Oh, and does the backspace button on your keyboard give you the same error? BTW, I'm NOT having the same issue you are. I'm using Windows 7 and what I believe is the latest IE.
    Last edited by Mike Cruz; 01-19-2014 at 6:41 AM.
    I drink, therefore I am.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cruz View Post
    Jim, I know we keep being told the problem is with IE, but what I find odd is that in have problems ONLY with SMC. So, for some reason, IE and SMC's site don't like each other.

Oh, and does the backspace button on your keyboard give you the same error? BTW, I'm NOT having the same issue you are. I'm using Windows 7 and what I believe is the latest IE.
    I haven't been on in a few days and now that the banner add from Google is gone the problem seems to be gone, too.