Thread: Tip down slide out trays

Blog Entries

Tip down slide out trays

Does anyone have design ideas on how to make trays on slide outs tip down at the end of their travel? LOML wants her pantry remodeled and the upper tray shelves will be above her sight line so she would like them to tip down after she pulls them out.

I did a google search, but the tip outs I found were super heavy duty and way too much money each for what I will be needing. The Tip down slide out by accuride video I found is interesting, but does not appear to be a product for sale yet. I also found a similar slide by Chamberlan, but it also appears to be overkill for what I need.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

There are products like this - http://www.rev-a-shelf.com/p-243-cab...cessories.aspx but not exactly what you are asking. Hafele offers something similar. Might be easier to raise and lower the entire cabinet though modifying an expensive lift would be in order.
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge