Thread: search not working?

search not working?

anyone else having this problem? solution?

Doug, it's working for me. What are you trying to do?
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Interesting...when I search for the term "Grizzly" in deals and discounts I get none found, but if I search in the general woodworking and power tools I get a lot of results..

Doug, the D&D forum is purged regularly because most of the deals expire. It's very possible that there isn't any Grizzly notices right now.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

There is a post shown with "Grizzly" in the title....someone looking for a coupon, which is what I was going to do. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Works fine for me. In simple search mode, "Grizzly" returns many posts (too many) through google. In advanced search mode, if you don't limit it you get the message,

"The following errors occurred with your search
    Please add more constraints to your search. Searches that return all or most of the database are a bad idea."

You'll need to add additinal search constraint such as "Grizzly + classified", etc. Restrict the search to Forums
    Shawn

"no trees were harmed in the creation of this message, however some electrons were temporarily inconvenienced."

"I resent having to use my brain to do your thinking"