Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 500 Wood Bowls

Palm Bay Florida, Warner Robins Georgia, and Nigeria, Africa
    I was at a garage sale in Melbourne, Florida last year and picked up a box of WW books, CD's and DVD's for $5.00. There was a CD in the lot that was not commercial or labeled, and when I opened it in my computer, it was full of PDF versions of a number of WW books in full color and complete. 500 Wood Bowls was included. I don't know where the guy with the sale "acquired" these files, and probably not legitimately, but nonetheless, I have the 22.3MB PDF version and it IS awesome. I have legitimate copies of a number of the other "500 *" series, and they are all exceptionally well done.
    Choosing Windows 7/8 over Apple OSX and IOS is sort of like choosing Harbor Freight tools over Festool!

“They come from the desert, but it is we who have our heads in the sand.”
    Ben Weingarten

I just ordered a copy of 500 Wood Bowls from a seller on eBay and paid $29 & change.

They claimed that they had 2 copies if anyone else is still looking for this book. I have no knowledge about the seller so, pay your money and take your chance!

John, I c
    just searched ebay and the cheapest I can find is $59. Can you email me the link to your closed ebay auction that you bought it on or maybe the sellers contact info and maybe I can contact the seller.

thanks
    ricc havens
    rv.havens@gmail.com

On it's way Ricc.

I just searched Amazon, and see several used copies starting at $25.70.
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

$33 used from Amazon in VG+ condition

Try www.bookfinder.com It is a aggregator site for a large number of used book sites, kind of like a "Kayak" for books.