Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life is extremely hard sometimes -

You and your family will be in our prayers.

We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers

So sorry for your loss Raymond. Our prayers go out to you and your family.
    Lori K

Raymond, I am very sorry to hear about your family's lost. I never truly understood the phrase, "the saddest thing is for a parent to outlive a child" until we had our first child. Now I understand. And agree. This must be a terribly, terribly difficult time for your family and your daughter especially. You all will be in our prayers. If it helps, remember that Jesus says children are special to God. (Matthew 19:13-14 "Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them. Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”)

Condolences and prayers for you and your family.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

I pray that God gives you and your family the strength to get through this terrible loss.

I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak and sorrow you are going through. Please accept my deepest sympathies and sincere condolences for your loss.
    Happy and Safe Turning, Don

Woodturners make the world go ROUND!

Blog Entries
    Raymond,

I'm extremely sorry to hear of your loss.

A prayer has been said for your family.

PHM

Raymond, please accept my heartfelt condolences at your loss..................Regards, Rod.

Raymond, with heavy heart...my deepest sympathies bill

Reposted at end of thread; not sure why this posted in the middle of the page. Maybe a moderator could delete this.
    Last edited by Raymond Fries; 03-01-2014 at 9:13 AM.

Soren was laid to rest yesterday and I wish to express my sincere appreciation for the outreach of support from everyone. Thank you so much for sending your hopes, prayers, and healing energies for our family. Loving hopeful energy always brings light during dark hours. The support of family, friends, and others who care helps us heal and move on from these tragic times.

Cherish everyday with those you love.

Take Care and Enjoy Life…

Raymond, I am so sorry for your loss, Words cant be found that can take that pain away. I WILL pray for you and your family. My hope is that you wont start to blame god for this tragedy. even he calls death an enemy. but he does give us a bible based hope that we will see our loved ones again. Little Soren included, Of that we can be assured. I and most people have lost someone that is close to us and I found comfort in reading the bible and seeing that hope discussed. When you have time see the link below it contains a bible based article that I found very comforting.
    Again I am very sorry for your loss.
    http://www.jw.org/en/publications/ma...esult_index]=0

Raymond,
    I'm so sorry to read about your grandson - that is heartbreaking and I can't imagine the pain. I have a tear running down my check because my wife is two months away from giving birth to my first son and it touches me how fragile life is when so young. My daughter who is 16 months old had a very short umbilical cord and had many decels (heart beat drop) during the pushing part of the labor and the doctor looked at my wife and said "this baby needs to come out NOW".

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ps - to the person who asked about monitoring, at hospitals they have fetal monitoring as well as monitoring of the mother.

Raymond

I am sorry I didn't see this post sooner. Please accept our deepest sympathies to your and your family on the loss of your grandson. Keith and I will keep all of you in our prayers.

Jackie Outten