Thread: HF Welding Cart

HF Welding Cart

Just picked this up at the local store and I'm impressed. It was listed in the mail flyer at $129.99, regular $229.99 and with a 25% off coupon it came to $97.49. Not a bad little cart and much better than not having one at all. It is pretty heavy duty at 86lbs. Nice fit and finish. Comes with 2 1/2 drawers on ball bearing slides that feel solid and a small closed cabinet that I wish was another drawer. Decent casters, lots of places to hang stuff and a place for my tank. Now...if I just knew how to weld
    http://www.harborfreight.com/welding...l#.UxO4i4X4K2I
    weld 001.jpgweld 005.jpgweld 017.jpgweld 030.jpgweld 033.jpg

Looks good, don't see how you can do better for the money. Is there a provision to run a strap over top of the welder to secure it to cart? The lower garage door looks like a good place to place your welding hood. BTW, nice welder, I've been researching these in hopes of replacing my old SP100.
    Mac

No provision for a strap Mac, but it would be real easy to make it work.

Ted,

Thats a nice welding cart for the money. Having the drawers to store welding accessories is the hot setup.
    Congrats!

Those are great carts for the money. Reminds me of the one I built many years ago. I put a drawer on it for expendables and I left the bottom open for a plasma. I nearly spent a $100 for materials, nevertheless my time. I did learn a few tricks while building it though. Good place to get to know your new machine(s). My wife was nice and made me some vinyl covers for the machines.

PICT0144.JPGPICT0150.JPGPICT0152.JPGPICT0156.JPG
    You can walk with a wooden leg but you can't see with a glass eye - Always were Eye Protection!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Calver View Post
    Just picked this up at the local store and I'm impressed. It was listed in the mail flyer at $129.99, regular $229.99 and with a 25% off coupon it came to $97.49. Not a bad little cart and much better than not having one at all. It is pretty heavy duty at 86lbs. Nice fit and finish. Comes with 2 1/2 drawers on ball bearing slides that feel solid and a small closed cabinet that I wish was another drawer. Decent casters, lots of places to hang stuff and a place for my tank. Now...if I just knew how to weld
    http://www.harborfreight.com/welding...l#.UxO4i4X4K2I
    weld 001.jpgweld 005.jpgweld 017.jpgweld 030.jpgweld 033.jpg
    You have the exact same welder I do, the Miller Multimatic 200. Love mine and I sold off the rest of the welders I had and now this is it! Kind of pricey but worth it as it Does it All. I even have a Spoolgun for mine I had made work on another Miller.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10