Thread: Not that I'm complaining....

Not that I'm complaining....

How come on Mother's day we have to spend the whole day with our wives and on Father's day we still have to spend the whole day with our wives?????

Richard

Today she serves you Then you served her Course, that's only one day a year. At least your kids will answer your questions today

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Wolf
    How come on Mother's day we have to spend the whole day with our wives and on Father's day we still have to spend the whole day with our wives?????

Richard
    Bet she's thinking "How come on Father's day we have to spend the whole day with our husbands????? And on Mother's day we still have to spend the whole day with our husbands???" Maybe you can work something out?
    Use the fence Luke

Richard, I am surprised at you. With the amount of gray I see in your beard I would have thought that you would have figured out a way around being home all day! For me it was easy, Father's Day and my birthday are always close - so, that is "my" weekend - I go fishing. And to be fair I offer the same opportunity to my wife -so on Mother's Day I offer to take her fishing - after all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Ray
    Semper Fi

Ray, it sounds like you have it figured out!

Richard
    Last edited by Richard Wolf; 06-19-2005 at 2:12 PM.