Well, another weekend has come and gone. Now, this was a special weekend due to it being Father's Day Weekend and I just KNOW that it had to be special for some of you.

I didn't go in the shop at all this weekend. Still working on "work" stuff off and on even over the weekend. My oldest two kids got back from a mission trip to Mexico on Saturday evening and we were very glad to see them back safely. To celebrate Father's Day and them getting back home safely, we went to Chilli's and at dinner. We just recently got our first Chilli's restaurant and it stays packed most of the time, but since it was after 8PM Saturday night, we were able to walk right in instead of standing in line outside.

I also worked on figuring out the materials list for a cabinet job I have taken. This will be my first "real" cabinet job, so I'm a bit nervous about it but I'm also excited about it..

The biggest thing I did all weekend was go and help Mark Cothren on framing up his new shop. The wall framing was done on Thursday evening and we got the ceiling and roof stick-framed Saturday and half the roof received decking.

Today? It's back to work at "work" and then back over to Mark's after work today to get more of the final framing stuff done and get it all ready for doors and windows.

So what did YOU do this weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.