Thread: designs and programs for vector cutting

designs and programs for vector cutting

My school just bought an Epilog fusion 40"x28" 40watt laser engraver. Im looking for some cool projects to do. I found the website www.thingiverse.com that had a bunch of cool downloads but a lot of them didn't work or were just plain wrong. Any of you know where I can find some cool things to make like rubberband guns, vector cut pictures, anything really that can/should be made in a high school setting? Again I have the moose head, dice, chess set, etc. but I know there's more. We use Adobe illustrator.
    40" x 28" Epilog fusion 40W. Adobe Illustrator

Epilogs own websites has many of those for free download.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Chad,

There are 12,319 file attachments here in this forum not including those from 2013. Most of the attachments are pictures but there is a very large number of drawings and vector graphics here as well.

Our server administrator Aaron Koehl is extracting the files from last year as we speak and I will be adding them to the current file attachment library tomorrow morning. You can order a DVD of all the file attachments then, there will be a new sticky post with details.