Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Laser Forum File Attachments

Laser Forum File Attachments

We are changing the way we have been offering DVD's of our file attachments to those of you who are interested in purchasing the discs. In the past we offered DVD sets that included file attachments from every forum, starting today we will only offer DVD's from each individual forum. The reason for the change is that I have finally accepted the fact that the majority here are only interested in only one discipline therefore it seems prudent to provide our file attachment archive DVD's that only include the information from individual forums.

It takes me many hours over several evenings just to review all of the pictures and remove those that are copy protected and as many duplicates as I can find. Because of the length of time required to review the files I have decided to make the new DVD's available one forum at a time when my review of each forum is complete. The Engravers Forum is the first one that is ready, the new DVD's are now available.

The new DVD contains every file attachment since the Engravers Forum was created through and including 2013. There are a total of 13,857 files of which there are 2,224 Corel Draw drawings, the remaining are mostly pictures, PDF's, DWG/DXF, and other assorted graphics. The files are stored in folders identified by the year they were uploaded. Each filename includes the name of the owner, this is to provide you with the necessary means of contacting the owner to acquire permission should you want to use their work for commercial purposes.

To purchase the DVD use the Donate link on the blue menu to go to PayPal. Our PayPal address is (sales@northwindassociates.com) and make sure you enter in the description that you want to purchase the Engravers Forum DVD. Please provide your shipping address as well.

The cost is $12.00 which includes free shipping in the continental United States.

If you prefer to order the DVD via personal or company check the address is available via the Donate link.

All funds collected will be used to support our costs associated with running SawMill Creek.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Keith!

Appreciate you doing that! I can only guess how much work that is to put together!
    Just popped off a Paypal to you! Looking forward to browsing through it.

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Hi Keith,
    Am I able to have one sent to Australia ?

Happy to pay extra shipping etc.

Cheers,
    Chris
    HARDWARE - Macbook Retina Pro - Toshiba Satellite - Epilog Helix 60W Co2 Laser & Rotary - Trotec Speedy 300 Co2 Laser - Gravo IS400 IQ Engraver. - Pcut CTO630 Vinyl Cutter. - Wacom DTF720 Touch / Trace Screen - GKS DC16 Sublimation Press - Chinese 6040 CNC Router
    SOFTWARE - VMware Fusion / Windows 8.1 - Coreldraw X6 - Trotec Job Control 9.4.4.2 - E-cut - Gravostyle 7 - ULS 1Touch Photo - BizzWizz Invoicing / Stock Control / Ledger - VB6 Pro - Mach3 - V-Carve Desktop

Chris,

Sure, we can send the DVD to you in Australia just send a Private Message to my wife Jackie Outten and give her your address so she can get your shipping costs and get back to you.

Good stuff, many thanks for your work on this.

Cheers,
    Chris
    HARDWARE - Macbook Retina Pro - Toshiba Satellite - Epilog Helix 60W Co2 Laser & Rotary - Trotec Speedy 300 Co2 Laser - Gravo IS400 IQ Engraver. - Pcut CTO630 Vinyl Cutter. - Wacom DTF720 Touch / Trace Screen - GKS DC16 Sublimation Press - Chinese 6040 CNC Router
    SOFTWARE - VMware Fusion / Windows 8.1 - Coreldraw X6 - Trotec Job Control 9.4.4.2 - E-cut - Gravostyle 7 - ULS 1Touch Photo - BizzWizz Invoicing / Stock Control / Ledger - VB6 Pro - Mach3 - V-Carve Desktop

This sounds great, I'll send Jackie a message too and see how much to send to the UK
    Trotec Speedy 300 80W

Blog Entries
    Keith,

Just FYI. The DVD arrived today! Many thanks!!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

David,

Enjoy!
    You will see pictures and drawings that you missed in this Forum. It's impossible to view every thread, even for me but you can easily go through the pictures on your local machine. The drawings will take some time to view.

Note:
    All of the Engravers Forum DVD's that have been ordered have been shipped except two, they will both be in the mail tomorrow morning.

order on it's way...
    thanks for making this available, Keith.

Don Corbeil

AutoCAD 2000i

Just received my CD - sincere thanks for your efforts - much appreciated.

EDIT - WOW - This was worth it just for the fonts - thanks again...

Cheers,
    Chris
    Last edited by Chris J Anderson; 04-08-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks Chris,

I doubt you could find a more comprehensive library anywhere. There is a wealth of knowledge here and I'm really impressed how fast the Laser Engraving Forum has become the third largest Forum here at The Creek.

Thanks Again,

Orders for the Engravers DVD have been coming in every day. Thanks to all of you for supporting SawMill Creek and I know you will enjoy your DVD.
    The last two PayPal orders will be shipped tomorrow morning April 10th.

The bonus Public Domain Fonts I have included on the DVD is just another way we show our appreciation.

14. Hi Keith,

I would like to order the $12.00 Engravers Forum DVD but when I click on the Donate link in the blue menu it only gives me set choices with pre-determined amounts. Example: Annual Contribution, Monthly recurring contribution, Friends of the Creek, etc. Should I just send you the $12.00 through PayPal directly, or is there something I'm missing when clicking onthe Donate Link?

Thank you,
    Don
    A-1 Engraving Service
    Don
    A1EngravingService.com

Don,

We haven't setup a direct link to the engravers forum DVD so you have to edit the transaction and put 12.00 and the Engravers Forum DVD in the description. Lately the disconnect between Aaron Koehl and myself has made it difficult for us to get a lot of things corrected here. My health problems have had me on the sidelines for weeks now and Jackie and Aaron have had to take care of all my work here but we are finally getting things moving again.