Thread: Dimensions in VCarvePro

Dimensions in VCarvePro

OK I am feeling pretty stupid right now for the last 30 minutes I have been trying to figure out how to add dimensions to a drawing in VCarvePro 7.0 I guess I am not going to figure it out on my own. I looked it up and see the dimension icon online but for the life of me can't find it on my program can someone help me out.
    Thanks Dave

Dave

I looked on Aspire, which I think should be the same as VCP. Look in the "Create Vectors" section of the Drawing tab. In Aspire, the last icon (with a question mark) is for doing the dimensions on a drawing.

Pete
    Trotec 25W Laser, ShopBot PRT Alpha 48 x96 CNC, Roland Vinyl Cutter, Compucarve CNC, Ricoh GXe7700s Dye-sub printer, Hotronix Clamshell Heat Press, Pad Printing Equip, all normal woodworking and electrical tools.

UNBIELIVABLE!! After reading your post Pete I opened VCarve and plain as day there it was. I swear that icon was not there earlier Thanks for the help.

Sure Dave, lay off that corn out there in Iowa!!!
    Trotec 25W Laser, ShopBot PRT Alpha 48 x96 CNC, Roland Vinyl Cutter, Compucarve CNC, Ricoh GXe7700s Dye-sub printer, Hotronix Clamshell Heat Press, Pad Printing Equip, all normal woodworking and electrical tools.