Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charities that mail change

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cunningham View Post
    Ahhh your on the 'sucker list' Once you donate something to one of these, they put you on a list.. .
    I wonder if there's money in the selling of the lists. I mean for the CHARITY, not the fundraising company. I can guess the answer for the companies.

At my house it's the Detroit Symphony Orchestra. Give them money more than once and their memory is longer than a herd of elephants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    What I dread is when the caller ID says "Unknown Caller". 9 times out of 10 it's someone looking for money.
    That's why I installed Call Control on my Smart phone. No sales calls. No political calls. No charity calls. Nutin. Just those in my contact list, and numbers I put in the white list.
    We got rid of the house line because all we got on it were sales, politicos, and scammers.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Blog Entries
    I have yet to have a charity phone call that didn't end immediately when I asked them to do something for me: "put me on your do not call list". They always agree without an argument.
    NOW you tell me...