Thread: Where is everyone????

Where is everyone????

I was looking through the membership list and found a lots of information------BUT-----I would like to know if there are any members in my neck of the woods by using the "search" to find out where they hang their hat. Is this posable??????
    RUSTYNAIL

There are definitely woodworkers in your neck of the woods...I know some turners and flat woodworkers south of you, but closer to Orlando. That being said, the administrators will have to address the search question, but I think it would be a nice idea if it were available. I make it a practice to visit with fellow woodworkers when I travel on business (frequently). Such a resource would be quite useful to me!

BTW, my parents live just south of you in Spruce Creek (the original one) in Summerfield .
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Member Location

Ken,

Our software doesn't have a provision for searching the member list by location. Since vBulletin is database driven Aaron Koehl can query the database and produce a listing of the statistics, ie the number of members per state. Obviously we cannot produce a list of names by state, many of our members have elected to keep their personal information private.

Note that we do not have and have never asked for our members permission to post any type of listing that would contain their personal information. Possibly some of our members will respond to this message who live in your area.