Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shenhui Dual Tube Setup and Wiring

Rich as you may know many, many years ago sometimes people confused the neutral or grounded conductor as its now known, as a grounding conductor and as equipment ground. They bonded the neutral to the equipment ground which is a big NO in todays world. Could be the Chinese have not got the "word" yet and are doing just that. The machine needs to be inspected by a qualified electrician who knows the Code and knows machine wiring. George posted a diagram that looks to be correct.

Surprise there are some electricians who are just installers and have never did any machine or control wiring.
    Last edited by Bill George; 04-22-2014 at 4:31 PM.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

As Rich pointed out (and I'm referencing MY machine), there's ONE hot wire to my machine, ONE ground, ONE neutral. My machine needs 220 volts on that ONE wire. Many people smarter than me told me there is no way to make a 2-wire 220v line system supply a 1-wire 220v load system. If there actually is a way, show me a wiring diagram, as I'd love to get rid of my transformer...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

George posted the diagram of his machine, which looks to be correct. But after reading the details on how some of these Chinese machines are wired I would not attempt to help wire Your machine or make changes, over the internet.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10