Thread: felder tooling site?

felder tooling site?

Has anyone ordered online from the felder e-shop (felder-tooling.us)? They have select felder items at discounted prices. E.g., they have the Felder fb510 bandsaw listed at 2999.99 compared to $3324.00 at their felderusa.com site. The fb610 is similarly discounted. I called Jesse at the Delaware showroom three days ago and he has yet to return my call. Makes me thinks he would not get any commission on the e-shop sale. Anyone know the scoop?

I bought a couple things a while back, I think it's all part of the same company. One of the Felder salesmen I had talked to in the past actually followed up on one of the items.

those guys are SLOW to respond Big Time , I had my new MiniMax MM20 already delivered then days later I got the Felder salesman returning my call
    Mike >............................................/ Maybe I'm doing this Babysitting Gig to throw off the Authorities \................................................<

If I call the Sacramento office, 800 572 0061, I usually get Liz live, 9 am to 5 pm pacific time. If I get a recording, just try the next day.

I would guess Liz Or the sales dept. misplaced my message when relaying my contact info to the salesman is all I can figure , as I did call the Sacto office & talked with Liz .
    Mike >............................................/ Maybe I'm doing this Babysitting Gig to throw off the Authorities \................................................<