Thread: feather flag wholesale printer

feather flag wholesale printer

I'm looking for a source to print feather flags for me like these: Feather flags. I use some trade printers, but no one seems to be able to provide them for a reasonable price and was wondering if any of you big sign guys here have a source for producing these.
    Thanks!
    Legacy lasers 1100 series 80 wattTrotec 25 watt speedy 1 (10 years old)2 champion 1900 table engravers.UScutter 24" Laser plotter

One of my customers/suppliers was just telling me that he found a place that charges $1/sf, so he's subbing out some of his printing work to them when he gets too busy. They are local and do not do shipping, only to people with a WA state resale license. Try directbannerprinting dot com, in CA. Most wholesalers only sell to licensed sign shops and may have minimum quantities, but they will charge you a lot less than a retail sign shop.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green