Thread: advertisements

advertisements

I recently bought a new 'puter with windows 7. I still get the advertisements. Is

Quote Originally Posted by max taylor View Post
    I recently bought a new 'puter with windows 7. I still get the advertisements. Is
    Which advertisements are they?

Blog Entries
    Your status is listed as member, you have to be a contributor to get rid of the ads. If you are a contributor, contact Keith to get your status changed. If you are not a contributor, click on the link in my signature line to become one. It is the best deal for $6 you will find.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Blog Entries
    Getting a new computer and getting ads have nothing to do with each other. The way to get rid of the ads on this forum is to become a contributor. (It won't effect any other forum you logon to though)
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hi Lee,I didn't mean I was a new member,' I have been a contributor for 5 or 6 years.
    The trouble is, I wa

Hi Lee. I didn't mean I was a new member, I have been a contributor for 5 or 6 years. It even shows this message is my 2nd one.
    At last count on my old "puter was about 600posts.Guess I need to contact Keith, if I can find his address. Max

Did you log on using the same name and password as on your old computer? If not, that would explain your problem. You can log onto your account anywhere in the world with any computer and see the same records.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family." (Sandra Bullock)

The login account max taylor was created April 27, 2013.

Max you have created a new account, what was the name you used for your original account? There is only one max taylor registered.

Keith - that would be Harvey M. Taylor.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Harvey,

Login with your original account name Harvey M. Taylor and let me know if your settings return to normal. I checked your original account, the settings are correct for a Contributor.