Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kudo's to Jessems router rollers.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Browning View Post
    What is the proper height from the table top to the t-track on the fence to get these installed?
    I just went out and measured mine and I have the Jessem fence.
    From table top to the center of the t-track is 2 15/16"
    I raised the fence up to the point the roller still hit the table and it was 3 1/4".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Huber View Post
    I just went out and measured mine and I have the Jessem fence.
    From table top to the center of the t-track is 2 15/16"
    I raised the fence up to the point the roller still hit the table and it was 3 1/4".
    I was looking at mine and at first I thought "oh, great, the fence is over 4" high, this will work fine" But a closer look revealed that the back side of the fence already had a t-track in it at about the same height as Bill mentioned. So basiclly I would be cutting the fence in half if it tried to embed the t-track in the face of the fence. Do you think it would be acceptable to surface mount the track on the fence? or maybe recessed only 1/4 inch?
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I just purchased the Jessem Stock Guides for my tablesaw, haven't installed them yet but looking forwarded to seeing how they perform.

http://www.jessem.com/CLEAR-CUT_TS_STOCK_GUIDES.html

I have a set of the Stock Guides for my tablesaw [not my router] and really like them. The only slight disadvantage is that they require a little more pressure to move stock thru the saw due to the fact that they push the stock against the fence which causes some resistance. This is not a major problem. The guides show the usual high quality material, finish and design that I expect from JessEm.