Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Health issues

1. Keith, we are so glad to hear that you are doing better, we will continue to keep you in our prayers, as well as Jackey, I know this has been very difficult for her also. No matter what don't overdo it.

zll
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

Keith...Praying for your speedy recovery.
    "When the horse is dead, GET OFF."

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    News I'm happy to share with everyone !!!

Thursday afternoon (June 26th) I had my first visit with my Cardiac Surgeon and he removed all of the restrictions that I have been under since I left the hospital. I can now return to work and resume my life again.....with an understanding that I still have to listen to my body and not go overboard because I am still recovering. I am in a Cardiac Rehab program and doing three sessions per week.

The number of prescription drugs I take daily also decreased Thursday from ten to seven and I am happy to see the number of pills I have to consume being reduced. I haven't smoked in over two months now and I have lost twenty pounds so I feel better than I have in a decade. You could say that I am lucky to be here today but luck had very little to do with my surviving two heart attacks so close together, it was the prayers from so many friends and family.
    Glad to hear that it's helped knock smoking and drop weight. It could've been a blessing in disguise, though I'm sure it didn't feel like it. 20 years ago, my best friend's stepfather had a heart attack with some complications that also nearly killed him. The process changed his habits so much that he's still around and healthy, which has been a real obvious benefit for his wife and kids.

Glad to know you are steadily improving Keith. You and Jackie have been in my prayers. Hope to see both of you at IWF!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

That’s great news, Keith!

Thanks again everyone for the words of encouragement. I just got back from my Monday morning Cardiac Rehab class and I'm plum tired but I made progress again today.

Belinda I hope that I will be up to the trip to IWF this year but I'm not sure just yet

Blog Entries
    Good Day Keith,
    just caught wind of this..... pm sent
    get well soon,
    peace
    w

ps
    bouncing back is everything!
    There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going! WCC

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

Crohn's takes guts. WCC