Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have a good vector puzzle royalty free?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a common theme to forums. I'm in the UK and changes to the way one of the forums I regularly visit have been driving the posters nuts in finding out how you're supposed to work the site. I don't get the chance to visit this site as I used to and it took a bit of working out again why a thread I'd replied to and later added to by another wasn't showing the post I'd made. Didn't these forum sites ought to be intuitive and simple to use?

Here's one. I think I got it here a few years ago.

Keith I hope you get well soon too.

Curt
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog Helix 45W w/Rotary, Corel 12, PhotoGrav

Thanks,

I think that might be worth even buying

Quote Originally Posted by Brian R Cain View Post
    You can download a Corel plugin from here: http://www.oberonplace.com/products/jigsaw/
    It will work for a week or so but if you want to use it after that, you'll need to buy it. It gives you plenty of time to create a stock of designs. Using it you just draw a rectangle and while highlighted, run the plug in which then allows you to specify the number of pieces in each axis, their complexity and whether you want playing pieces or cutting lines. You can use it with photographs as well, which is why I suspect it allows you to make playing pieces. In other words, you could run it, move the pieces around then reassemble the jigsaw.

I used it to make some give-aways by engraving a photograph then cutting the vectors. Just draw a box around the photograph and use the jigsaw creator on this.