Thread: New benchtop Kreg Jig.

New benchtop Kreg Jig.

Just got an E-mail from Peachtree Woodworking. They are taking pre-orders for a new less expensive Kreg Foreman machine. Like the Foreman, it holds the work down, turns the machine on, and drills the hole, all in one stroke of the handle. This one has an aluminum top, and plastic base.

The machine also takes all three sizes of Kreg drills, regular, HD, and Mini.

The intro price is $399, and there is a video on their website.

Rick Potter...no connection, yada yada.

PS: In the corner of any of their videos there is a box labeled playlist. Well over 50 videos from various companies.

Saw that, really like the foreman for pocket screws, can't justify it for home/side job use.... Might be able to make room for that price point. I'm waiting to see it in person. It it rivals it's bigger sibling I'm in.

I'm thrilled about this, I plan on getting one as soon as they are released. Perfect for my needs

You say intro price, does that mean it goes up from there, or down? I would like one as well.

I agree with the above. The price point seems to be in my window. Since I have a basement remodel in my near future (kitchen included) seems like a good time to make a purchase

I know nothing more than what is in the video, but I found a Foreman used a few years back and love it. I leave it ready to go on my bench next to the RAS, and it gets used a lot for a hobbyist. I need a joint quick, and zap, it's done. I have used thousands of screws in my old aluminum jig, which I still have.

RP