Thread: Turners Forum File Attachments 4 Sale

Turners Forum File Attachments 4 Sale

We are changing the way we have been offering DVD's of our file attachments to those of you who are interested in purchasing the discs. In the past we offered DVD sets that included file attachments from every forum, starting today we will only offer DVD's from each individual forum. The reason for the change is that I have finally accepted the fact that the majority here are only interested in only one discipline therefore it seems prudent to provide our file attachment archive DVD's that only include the information from individual forums.

It takes me many hours over several evenings just to review all of the pictures and remove those that are copy protected and as many duplicates as I can find. Because of the length of time required to review the files I have decided to make the new DVD's available one forum at a time when my review of each forum is complete. The Turners Forum DVD's are now available.

The new DVD contains every file attachment since the Turners Forum was created through and including 2013. There are a total of 61,639 files that are mostly pictures. The 5.43 GigaBytes of files are stored in folders identified by the year they were uploaded. Each filename includes the name of the owner, this is to provide you with the necessary means of contacting the owner to acquire permission should you want to use their work for commercial purposes.

To purchase the DVD use the Donate link on the blue menu to go to PayPal. Our PayPal address is (sales@northwindassociates.com) and make sure you enter in the description that you want to purchase the Turners Forum DVD. Please provide your shipping address as well.

The cost is $12.00 which includes free shipping in the continental United States.

If you prefer to order the DVD via personal or company check the address is available via the Donate link.

All funds collected will be used to support our costs associated with running SawMill Creek.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    The cost is $12.00 which includes free shipping in the continental United States.
    On a side note, thank you for not gouging members with a steep price. All too often I see something like this for an outrageous price, but $12 is quite reasonable for everything you get.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5