Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wine bottle box

Thanks for the good advice Brian. I was beginning to suspect that myself. I'm able enough to market my own product but wanted to try this to see how it would work out.

Andrei,
    I have the same software to make the Living Hinge also. I would be very cautious about shipping a full bottle in it. Nothing worse than having a customer open the box to find your product that they paid for broken or damaged. Do some testing. Send some samples to people you know to see how the packaging holds up to the shipping obstacle course and if your product survives the journey, consistently.

OOOPS sorry I used the word "SAMPLE" but like I said in my previous post... it is a CODB or you can put it in the category of R & D
    Have a Blessed day,

Michael Kowalczyk

Laser-Trotec Speedy II 60 watt with 9.4.2 job control and will soon upgrade to JC X
    Corel Draw Suite X6, FlexiSign Pro 8.62, AI CS3 and Lasertype6

CNC Routers-Thermwood model C40 with 4th axis. Thermwood Model 42 with dual tables and dual spindles with ATC for high production runs,
    ArtcamPro 2010_SP4, EnroutePro 5.1, BobCad v21 & v24, Aspire v8 and Rhino 5.
    FOTC link
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?cp=210&lp=0&t=0&q=

Michael,
    I use Corel Draw for drawing the hinge.
    Anyway, I think the board might be too thin at 4 mm. The hinge is pretty elastic but I will use 6 or 8 mm and see how it holds.
    Nice fish by the way, I'm an angler myself. Tight lines!

20140709_123508.jpg20140709_123518.jpg

I've changed it a bit, rounded another corner and engraved the way it opens and closes, the system puzzles some people. You're welcome

nice touch. I still recommend shipping some to test the packaging and product.
    Thanks.. what do you catch in Romania? Post a pic.
    Have a Blessed day,

Michael Kowalczyk

Laser-Trotec Speedy II 60 watt with 9.4.2 job control and will soon upgrade to JC X
    Corel Draw Suite X6, FlexiSign Pro 8.62, AI CS3 and Lasertype6

CNC Routers-Thermwood model C40 with 4th axis. Thermwood Model 42 with dual tables and dual spindles with ATC for high production runs,
    ArtcamPro 2010_SP4, EnroutePro 5.1, BobCad v21 & v24, Aspire v8 and Rhino 5.
    FOTC link
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?cp=210&lp=0&t=0&q=

Lately only small carp. A few years ago I used to go for zander and pike but I don't enjoy fishing with artificial baits as much as float fishing.

I like it

Andrei, imi place foarte mult wine box. Unde in Romania sunteti?
    Universal Laser Systems VLS 3.50

Mulțumesc Josh. în Constanța.

Mulțumesc. Constanța.

Looks great!