Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Pole Barn 40X64X16

Mike I thought you listed you vendor for the infloor heating system parts and design . Can you re post ? thanks Dan Nelson

If you watch his videos, he states that he got the in floor tubing/manifolds from Blueridge Co. As did I. They are a very good company to work with, and quite a bit cheaper than Menards.

Thanks dan

I built the panel myself. Studied the panel at Menards and the hydroshark panels on their site. I ended up going with larger pumps on the primary and secondary loops and still saved more than half the money.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Thanks Mike, would you mind shooting me a email ? I have some off line questions I would like to ask you if you could spare the time. Thanks Dan . nelsonwoodcrafters@yahoo.com

I would put the idler motor outside. I did that with my 15hp when I had to run a rpc, so much quieter.

My purpose made RPC shaftless 20hp Baldor ideler is darn near silent. Not sure what noise you guys had with yours but it sure does not warrant a separate anything.

Doesn't sound very silent in those videos. Far from it.

The ideler is about the same noise as a drill press. Plus with the shop's size, that ideler running will be all but silent when you are by any major tools.
    Last edited by Mike Heidrick; 09-12-2017 at 1:42 PM.

Mine lasted about a week inside. So much more peaceful when I stuck it outside. Now that I have 480v pole power the only thing annoying are the two big transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Warner View Post
    Mine lasted about a week inside. So much more peaceful when I stuck it outside. Now that I have 480v pole power the only thing annoying are the two big transformers.
    HA!

I have LED lighting. No buzz. I've got a 150kva transformer making up for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Wasner View Post
    HA!

I have LED lighting. No buzz. I've got a 150kva transformer making up for it though.
    Not sure what one is louder my 150kva one for 480 to 240 or the smaller 480v to 240v single phase one.
    They keep me company.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heidrick View Post
    Its no Clausing or 1200/1150 but I like the steel city 17. This one came from Cleveland. Also a fellow from here or woodnet gave me that 48x18 alum table a long time ago. Its back in action. I still owe him!

That used to be my table! I'm thrilled you're actually putting it to good use!

The closed cell foam insulation team I hired arrives tomorrow to spray the ceiling and gable ends of the shed in 3" of closed cell 2lb foam. I have the East 40X32 bare and after that is done we will move a few tools and the pallets of ply over to the east and they will spray the West 32X40. Wish me luck the next couple of days

They got 3/5 of the spray foam done today.