I made my choice. It's an Anderson 3000 series. It's got a closer top & bottom. I got the "Truscene" insect screens. I had to go with one where the glass could be in place at the bottom all the time so my dog doesn't go charging through it. I've seen that happen. I can also keep at least a portion of the upper screen open all the time to keep it ventilated. Maybe it does that anyway.

This storm door will protect an entry door I just installed. I built the door last summer but ran out of time to complete the rest of it. The jambs, sill and exterior casing. Those are done and on the house. I'm working on a threshold now. Yeah, I know I could buy all of that, but why have a woodworking hobby if I can't make useful things for myself? The door is pretty much a copy of the door that has hung in the opening for the past 73 years. I am not throwing the old door away. Just in case of trouble I'll have it as a backup. What I do have to do with it is fill all the lock/handle openings to prepare it for the lock & handle set I have now. Just in case.

My entry door is made of cherry with some african blackwood pegs. Arranged "Greene & Greene" style.