Thread: I've been busy lately

I've been busy lately

Here is some of what I've been up to the last few months when not working as a fishing guide. I've been invited to an Art Festival at a very exclusive country blub in my area so I had to work every spare minute to get my inventory built up for the sell. This is about 60% of what I have for the sell.
    Jack Mincey

Beautiful!!!
    and sell they should!

3. Nice Jack,especially like your vases and nestling natural edge bowls.

Good luck with your sale, Jack, not that you'll need it with pieces as fine as that.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON

Very, very nice collection of good work.

Agree, that's a fine looking collection all around. Sales should go well for you.

Thanks everyone, this is the first art festival I've participated in. Will let you know how well it goes, the sale is this evening. Here is a picture of the nested set alone.
    Thanks Again,
    Jack Mincey

super NE bowls and I like the vases on the right
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Very nice collection. Hope the sale went well.

I ended up selling 8 items at the sale. Two of the items sold were the larger bowls including the large walnut vase on the right. While I didn't sell as many as I would have liked it was still a profitable night for sure.
    Thanks again,
    Jack