Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBay Seller Policies

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    On leaving positive feedback, just say something like, "Buyer never paid giving me the chance to sell it again." Just click the positive button. People reading will get the idea.
    How many people really read positive feedback? I usually look specifically for negative feedback. A lot of negative feedback is petty stuff. Ebay used to make it easy to search for negative feedback, but now they just used a red colored ball or something to mark negative feedback.

The feedback system is definitely wacked. Years ago I did some stuff on ebay but when I went to get back on years later I think they eliminated my account. I started a new one, so even though I am an honest and forthright person I have very little feedback, getting some now. That auction for my little Jeep that I won last Saturday finally on Tuesday night the seller refunds my money and sends me a note saying sorry the little green jeep is missing. Now I got a full refund, plus found a better deal on one right away, but I still felt the seller should have negative feedback for that auction; putting something on ebay that they couldn't find when the auction ended. How do you do that? Still. having no feedback myself I was concerned about retaliation in any form from the seller. Just starting out, this could be devastating. I sent them a note saying that since the transaction was never completed and I had received a full refund I was not going to leave feedback, peace out. I imagine something like this happens a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family." (Sandra Bullock)