Thread: Recent Projects

Recent Projects

Thought I'd share some of my recent projects, not as professional as some I've seen on here, but I had fun at it....I've learned a lot from this site and another I visit and really appreciate you folks sharing your knowledge. The first is a Walnut clock with a weight driven movement, next an end grain cutting board in Goncala Alves sized to slide to either side of the sink and another in Maple, Cherry and Walnut.Clock4.jpgFA's board 2.jpgSteph's board.jpg

Really nice work. I especially like the Goncala Alves board. Be cautious, though .. I recently heard of someone's board warping because it was stored above the sink where one side was always more humid than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonak Hawkins View Post
    Really nice work. I especially like the Goncala Alves board. Be cautious, though .. I recently heard of someone's board warping because it was stored above the sink where one side was always more humid than the other.
    Thank you, I'll watch for any changes.

Nice work.

all 3 are terrific projects, but of course the center board and it's color, really catch the eye
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

I love 'em all, John, but that Goncala Alves board is really sweet!

You did a very nice job! The boards look great. Superb pattern.