Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Books on Laser Engravng?

Quote Originally Posted by David Somers View Post
    Have you seen it before? Any good?
    I have it, I've browsed through it a few times. We got it when we bought some materials from a local guy that was going out of business. You can have it. I have no use for it.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Scott! That is very nice of you! I was mostly curious if it was a worthwhile product to refer new folks to or not worth the $$?
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by David Somers View Post
    Thanks Scott! That is very nice of you! I was mostly curious if it was a worthwhile product to refer new folks to or not worth the $$?
    I'll let you be the one that conveys that information back to the people
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

David you should really subscribe to Engravers Journal... a wealth of knowledge. An annual comparison of lasers on the market, new products & materials . Using Corel tips, ... and since you will buying a laser in 5 months or so, you could start that chapter titled " How to select a laser and why".

Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Blog Entries
    Thanks Mark! Will take a look at it when I get home tonight! Appreciate the suggestion.

I have a Luthier coming by this evening to get some help turning a banjo tone ring on my lathe. That should be interesting. After that I will check it out!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.