Thread: NewlyDraw

NewlyDraw

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the Newlydraw software? I have my USB security gadget but have misplaced my software CD.

Welcome Josh. Did the software come with your laser?? Since you have the dongle...they should gladly download the software to you fore use.
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Newly Draw

Hello,

Newlydraw is the program that comes with the basic $600-$800 lasers found on ebay. I owned 1 for a year. Very basic, but you can do some fun things with it. Really!

However my version was the one for a parallel port.

Try here. You will need to google translate. Good luck!

I believe it's the last 2 links.

http://www.0123.com.cn/xiazai.htm

DK1ENU.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sipes View Post
    Welcome Josh. Did the software come with your laser?? Since you have the dongle...they should gladly download the software to you fore use.

I'm not sure what you need but theres some newlydraw driver and software on Rabbit Laser USA site under manuals and tutorials take a look there .
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander