Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cleaning Laser Bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Audleman View Post
    Its not the removable honeycomb I was originally asking about. It was the aluminum base plate thats attached to the Z screws.
    Mr Clean Magic Eraser. You will be amazed with how easy it is to clean.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Audleman View Post
    Its not the removable honeycomb I was originally asking about. It was the aluminum base plate thats attached to the Z screws.
    I was responding to Bert, who was responding to my comment (post #21) about honeycomb beds...

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned Krud Cutter, I first learned of it here. You spray it on, wait a minute, then wipe the table clean. If the residue is really thick I might have to do it a couple times, mostly due to the fact that it dissolves the gunk so readily that it smears around when you try to wipe it up. There may be other products that work as well but I cannot see how anything could work any better.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Harman View Post
    I'm surprised no one else has mentioned Krud Cutter, I first learned of it here. You spray it on, wait a minute, then wipe the table clean. If the residue is really thick I might have to do it a couple times, mostly due to the fact that it dissolves the gunk so readily that it smears around when you try to wipe it up. There may be other products that work as well but I cannot see how anything could work any better.
    Krud Kutter has been mentioned by many of us in several other posts specific to cleaning the honeycomb grid. This thread has been not been about cleaning the honeycomb. Lots of us Krud Kutter fans on this forum!
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Harman View Post
    I was responding to Bert, who was responding to my comment (post #21) about honeycomb beds...

Rich Harman mentioned it in post 3
    [SIZE=1]Generic Chinese 50w 300x500
    Lulzbot TAZ 5 3D Printer

Corel X7, Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4
    Modo, Bryce, Poser

If You Can Read, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Veteran
    That's what you do in a herd: you look out for each other. - Manny from Ice Age

+1 on the Krud Kutter. Have been using it for years without problems and great results.

Joe