Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would like to save you some money!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Monaghan View Post
    I never thought to mention it until reading this thread, but I did something similar last year for a Shopsmith conical sanding disc. They use an adhesive backed paper
    Reminds me.. I used an adhesive backed paper and cut it on the laser for pen milling.
    I'm pretty sure it was a Norton paper, advertised as 'no-slip' or something like that.
    Sticky, red paper backing

I hate pen mills/trimmers, but I have several. I turn the barrel around backwards because the
    steel face is a good place to stick an adhesive sanding disc. Out of a full sheet of
    sandpaper you can get 165 3/4" discs

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Audleman View Post
    No, I don't do Amazon. But I will look up the other two

The guy here in Milwaukee (I like to buy locally when possible) went out of business some years ago and my final belt (220) broke last weekend. I haven't been doing much woodworking the past few years so its been a low priority looking for belt replacments. Until I got a laser cutter that is
    Mike did you check at Menards?
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    Mike did you check at Menards?
    120 is all they had. Same with Home Depot. Ace. TrueValue and Harbor freight. Done the big box stores. Nuttin.
    [SIZE=1]Generic Chinese 50w 300x500
    Lulzbot TAZ 5 3D Printer

Corel X7, Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4
    Modo, Bryce, Poser

If You Can Read, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Veteran
    That's what you do in a herd: you look out for each other. - Manny from Ice Age