Thread: Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments

Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments

18 Aug 2014

Good Morning Everyone,
    It's been a long hard week for oncall duty and working the house project. Less work on the house project and more work of oncall. I'm off work today so I will get out there and work on the house project today and I hope to start the crown molding today. I know I keep saying that I'll post pics...and I will, I just need time to size the pics and post them.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Nothing wood-worthy this weekend--I made dill pickles from the first of the garden cukes, biked 23 miles; in the process finding a new route with a short but nasty hill for future workouts, and then helped the LOML sell her straight-loading 2-horse Logan trailer.

it's been weeks now since I did a ww project. I better get some time in my shop soon before I get a twitch.
    ~Everyone has the strength, few possess the will~

Wife is retiring in the spring and we're fixing up the house for sale including converting a mostly empty utility room to a home office. This weekend I finished hanging wall cabs and crown moulding; next are 2 base cabs and sapele desktop.

3/4" Maple C-2 ply, soft maple FF/rails/stiles, MDF raised panels, FJ pine crown, GF Enduro paint.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scott vroom; 08-18-2014 at 1:26 PM. Reason: added bill of materials
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.