Thread: Iwf

Iwf

Can anyone tell me how to get to highland woodworking from iWF?

Google maps? It's 23 minutes apart.

odd bunch at highland, sometimes friendly, sometimes not...
    ken

I can't give explicit directions because I don't know where you will park but I would take either Northside Drive or Marietta Street north to North Avenue (Hwy 278 / 78 / 29). Turn right. (While you're here, you may want to stop in at The Varsity for a bite, which will be on your left just after you cross the I-75 / I-85 interchange) Back on track : Continuing east on North Avenue, a block or two after you cross Peachtree Street, go left one block to Ponce de Leon and turn right, continuing east. After nearly two miles, turn left onto Highland Avenue. Prodeeding north about a mile and a half and just after you cross Virginia Avenue, Highland Hardware will be on your right.

While you're seeing the woodworking sights, you may want to stop in at Carlton's Rare Hardwoods and Veneers at the corner of Northside Drive, 14th Street and Hemphill Avenue, just off the Georgia Tech campus. It's really closer to the World Congress Center (where the IWF is) than to Highland Hardware. Good luck and have fun. The Highland Hardware staff really isn't as much of a bunch of blowhards as their reputation suggests.
    Last edited by Yonak Hawkins; 08-20-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Yonak, See you're in Carrollton, I'm a couple miles off 61. We should hook up some times...
    ken