Thread: Anyone has problems with lasersketch billing?

Anyone has problems with lasersketch billing?

I ordered some stuff 4 months ago, and they are now billing me for shipping? I kind of assumed that they would charge for shipping and for the product at the same time? I'll have to go back and look at my original charge? Maybe they forgot, but normally automated shopping carts don't do that.

Perhaps they are still keying in the order manually? Anyone else have this happen?

Blog Entries
    I would consider that an unacceptable billing method, either way. Charge me shipping with my order (or as soon as the order has shipped, if the charge could vary widely based upon final contents), or don't charge me at all.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

They just called me last week to get an invoice paid from a show that I went to last October, seems they lost the paperwork. It all seems pretty sketchy to me.
    ShopBot PRS Standard 96 x48, Trotec Speedy 300, Graphtec CE3000-60, Roland Camm-1 Pro and a shop full of tools that my kids will probably never use - their loss

the last communication with them had a very, very, very slight rude tone. I'm happy to pay of course. But I don't know If I'll order from them again? Darn it!

They always bill me separately for shipping. The stone can vary in weight, so they get my card info on checkout, then apply any discount. Once shipped they then bill the shipping cost as a separate item. They're usually pretty fair about it. My last order was billed for 12 pieces (6x10x2) but only 6 got shipped and I was billed shipping for 6. When I emailed them they shipped me the other 6, they paid for the shipping and re-embursed me the $25.00 charge from my customs broker for the second shipment. I have no problems ordering from them. I have received stone chipped in transit, and it was always promptly replaced. I'm very satisfied with their products and service.
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it