Thread: different chair design

different chair design

Plywood chair project...
    Last edited by stan kern; 08-22-2014 at 5:02 PM. Reason: chair was copy protedted

Not to burst your bubble but,These chairs are copyrighted and trademarked and the dxf files are on his site.

I remember that article, still have a photo copy. Clever idea.

there were no dxf files on the site just pictures,tried to contact him 4x to ask if i could demo the cut
    i worked off the pictures
    And its not somthing that is selling its just a demo of the cut hopefully that will be ok

Yes you are correct on the DXF it was a PDF, not to hard to print scan and import. Maybe give credit where credit is due. And be careful what you post.

all i wanted was to show the cut ,thats all that i wanted to do.I did not design this or say i did ,in fact right at the opening i said it
    was the authors design .
    I don't really know the law when it comes to copywrite,i thought it was to protect a person from selling something saying he designed it
    anyway its stopped except for maybe one site ,i had no edit control.
    Its a shame as it shows what a good design he has made

Stan I'm not trying to be the web police, I commend you for removing the post. I also have brought down a few of my own post after some kind suggestions.regards, Dan Nelson.