Thread: New JessEm Clear-cut TS stock guides

New JessEm Clear-cut TS stock guides

JessEm has done it again! I just installed their new Clear-cut TS stock guides on my SawStop table saw fence.

Like other JessEm products that I have used this device is great. It is beautifully finished and machined. It does exactly what it is supposed to do - snugs incoming stock tight against the table surface and against the fence and keeps it there through the entire cut with very little increased effort to move the stock through the cut. The installation instructions are clear, concise and complete. This product compliments the really great SawStop table saw both in function and in quality of design and materials.

This accessory is not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Pictures?????

John - I'm not good with pictures - Check JessEm's web site.

Blog Entries
    I may buy this but I would have preferred a track on which I could put other things. I used to have a Vega fence and it had some accessories that you could mount including a handy little 'finger saver' that was basically a push stick. The difference is that the Jessem track is made to mount things that stay still. Vega's was a track in which devices could roll forward and back.

I'm looking to buy one. Do you still use featherboards (assuming you use featherboards) with it?
    What's the thinnest stock you've cut with the unit?

These look a lot like a super refined version of board buddies. I just installed the BBs and so far like them for certain operations.
    Attached Images Attached Images