Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here use Cricket Wireless?

Blog Entries
    Most of these alternate carriers use the Sprint network (Cricket uses AT&T). Make sure the actual network provides good reception in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Stanek View Post
    I think that Pageplus uses the Verizon network as they will put an old Verizon phone in service for you
    I use Page Plus and yes it runs on the Verizon network.
    Love it. No contract, they have both monthly plans and pay as you go.
    I have a dumb phone and don't talk and text a lot so I do 250 mins/250 texts/10MB data for $12/mo ($13.81 w/taxes and 911 access charges). I have run out of texts one time in almost two years.
    That's another thing - no overages. If you run out it just stops working until you renew, which you can do at any time.
    They have other plans, and once you port your phone to their service you can switch between levels each month as needed. You're not locked in at any particular level.
    "Live like no one else, so later, you can LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE!"
    - Dave Ramsey

I got my wife on Cricket about 9 or 10 years ago. Back then service was sometimes sketchy, but these days she has service everywhere my Verizon phone does. When I changed her Kyocera phone for a Razr at about 3 years, she'd wracked up over 3200 HOURS on the first phone, which works out to around 5200 minutes a month. Her phone bill started out at about $52 a month, right now with full internet and all else on her Iphone, her bill is $55 a month, never any funny surprises. It's always been a complete "use it and don't worry about it" service for her. I'm sure other one-price services are similar, but we're more than happy with Cricket--
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle