Thread: Jessem table saw guides

Jessem table saw guides

I'm always looking at new tool gadgets and noticed these table saw guides on Jessem's website. They look kind of neat but kind of expensive compared to a featherboard. Has anyone purchased or used these guides yet?

http://www.jessemdirect.com/product_p/04301.htm

Looks cool but, for that kinda money, I'll have to stick with my Board Buddies.
    Bill
    On the other hand, I still have five fingers.

Agreed on the Board Buddies. Been using them for quite awhile now. And even at todays price (approx. US$80.00) still cheaper than Jessem's version.

And I believe they also make a set with green wheels to work with reversed shapers??

I have the new JessEm table saw guides and really like them. I have not used them much but here is what they do - using springs they hold the work down on the table and using 5 degree angled rubber tired rollers they keep the work snug against the fence. They require little more effort to push stock through the cut but not much. I think that they will help minimize kick back and enhance the accuracy of cuts particularly with long boards and panels. Like all JessEm products they are beautifully machined and finished and are not cheap. They fold up out of the way when you have stock that is thicker or higher than the guides will allow.