Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: How to read grain direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Winton Applegate View Post
    I am a live trapper. I take the little sucker across a body of water and turn it loose so it can't find it's way back.
    I once had a perfect live trap. I bought it at a health food store. It was soooooo easyyyyy to set and use and worked for me and the mouse.

I left it at a house when we moved. I have been searching since for one like it. Some of the ones I have bought are torturous to the animal to the point of driving them mad with panic. Or my latest one by a company that specializes in all sizes of live traps is ludicrously difficult to set. I is like playing a game of . . . what was that game where you had to operate on a fake body and not touch the sides with the tweezers. OH Operation right ? it is like that to set only you have to lay on the floor on your side with a flash light and a long spoon to do it. Any takers on that one ?

Ha, ha,
    Have you tried the paint bucket mousetrap? Google it. My engineer buddy at work swears by it. At least he is catching mice and they are alive and can be taken to the other side of the river if you wish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Barry View Post
    Have you tried the paint bucket mousetrap? Google it. My engineer buddy at work swears by it. At least he is catching mice and they are alive and can be taken to the other side of the river if you wish.
    In some areas transporting a rodent is subject to a fine. Have you ever used a catapult? Or maybe one minus the -apult?

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)