Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Photo of The Day....

Ditto what Dan said; I have mostly been doing flatwork, but have a lathe and have been looking for a mentor/tutor. If I haven't offended anyone here yet I also would appreciate an invitation to the WoWs.

Thank you, Patrick

Damn, Wally... when you get ripped off you really get ripped off! The guy knows how to do it right! The pirate seems to have dropped out of sight. With WoW being an invitation only site, you would think there would be someone that knows something about who the bozo is. But no one seems to have a clue. Very odd. Anyway, maybe you should thank him for getting your piece on the cover twice. Bet this is the first time that's happened!
    David DeCristoforo

For those interested in an invite send me a PM with your first and last name and Email address. We do ask you to follow the house rules.

There is a positive aspect to this story. A lot of us want to become reacquainted with WOW. I, and several others, have "rejoined." I promise to only post photos of my own work!
    TB

Wally,
    At the very least this person has excellent taste in what he takes credit for. This turning fits into the great then even better now category.
    faust

I had a similar problem on another site where a spammer was using my posts, projects and pics as his own just to have something to post and advertise his business. The moderator banned him.

At a more personal level than spamming, people who plagiarize someone else's work are morally bankrupt. They don't have the talent, patience or skills to do something that they would like to do, so they pretend to help feel better about themselves.
    You can walk with a wooden leg but you can't see with a glass eye - Always were Eye Protection!