Thread: Richard Kell where are you

Richard Kell where are you

Mant years ago I purchased a Kell sharpening jig, works great with chisels. about two years ago i went to Richards site (in the UK) and purchased some replacement rollers etc. No problem,.... he sent them by airmail..... Very happy. Now I again, about 6 weeks ago, pruchased from his website some additional parts. few days later he sent an email that he recieved the payment and would probably them send the next day. As of yet Nothing has arrived and after many emails being sent and phone messages left on his answering machine no responce. Does anyone have any information or heard anything regarding Richard? I hope it is not a health issue.

No idea, but I was just about to place an order on his site and hope he's OK. Does everyone take off for the month of August in the UK like they do in the rest of Europe?

Steve

For what it is worth ... I ordered the large wheels for the Kell #1 about 9 weeks ago, and Richard replied and mailed the parts. They arrived about 10 days later.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Sales and correspondence could have been affected by the recent move of his shop as detailed on his blog.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 09-13-2014 at 6:41 AM.

I know this is a completely non-useful non-sequitur, but when I was perusing the threads, I kinda got freaked out - I thought it said, "Richard Kiel where are you". And that's just odd timing.

daniel
    Last edited by daniel lane; 09-13-2014 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Reading, not chasing.
    Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen or oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel lane View Post
    I know this is a completely non-useful non-sequitur, but when I was persuing the threads, I kinda got freaked out - I thought it said, "Richard Kiel where are you". And that's just odd timing.

daniel
    I thought the same thing when I read it.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Still no response from Richard Kell and to many days have passed for me go to PayPal and complain. Hope something will work out.