Thread: Great customer service, Milwaukee

Great customer service, Milwaukee

I got a power port from Milwaukee and used it just about every day to charge my cell phone. It started acting kind of funny, it would work for about 5 min. then say the battery was dead.

I did not have the receipt from when I bought it. On 8/27 I send Milwaukee an email with the serial number. Within hours I got a reply stating that is was still under warranty and a link to go fill out the form to send it in.

Went to the site, filled out the form and also they have you print out a Fedex label to ship it back.

Yesterday I got a new one delivered by Fedex.

Now to me that is customer service.

Thats good news Bill. I also own a power port and it has been a real convenient means of charging my phone when I forget to put it on the charger at night.

I have a Milwaukee tool that died after only about 30 minutes of use, I'll have to try reporting it to Milwaukee via their web site.

I have several Milwaukee tools. I had a battery go bad took it to service center. They had to test and contact Milwaukee and in about two weeks I received a call to pick up my new battery. The same tool, 14.4V drill, had the chuck go bad and it too was replaced not questions asked. Milwaukee is a class company. Hope B&D doesn't buy them and ruin their quality and change their business model.
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

Hope B&D doesn't buy them and ruin their quality and change their business model.
    Boy ain't that the truth! Double so since I'm about to take the big red plunge myself with a new router.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon