Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lie-Nielsen's new website- I finally found the tools on it.

I like mcmaster carr's, too. You go from broad category to narrow, and the list you see at each step is easily managed - no small feat given you can get anything from titanium rods to tampon dispensers there.

I know that the last post to this thread was 11 days ago. I just went to the site with my iPad. Or rather I should say that I tired. It kept saying "an error occurred" so they attempted to reload 2 more times to no avail. Good luck Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by David Weaver View Post
    I like mcmaster carr's, too. You go from broad category to narrow, and the list you see at each step is easily managed - no small feat given you can get anything from titanium rods to tampon dispensers there.
    No dog in the fight for/with LN, but I second the opinion in McMaster Carr. That site is one of the most phenomenal e-commerce sites on the entire web. Great search logic, fuzzy logic matches, filtering, and with direct links to CAD drawings and data sheets for an incredible number of items. Batch ordering is easy; no 'add to cart' for each item and then navigate back to the page for the next one! I can revisit previous orders in order to reorder the same item in 3 clicks. Whoever runs their site deserves huge praise.

K

Quote Originally Posted by John RStegall View Post
    I know that the last post to this thread was 11 days ago.

Au contraire, tis only vBulletin's development and design playing tricks on you.
    Switch to Linear Thread Mode under the upper right hand corner Display tab.
    Or just view Sawmill Creek signed out and you won't have to keep manually adjusting
    bits and bobs.