Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help? dentist/detail tool

Thanks Michael. I am heading there tomorrow cause the parts I have on hand don't seem to work the way Eddy's do. I really want a VERY flexible hose, hopefully similar to the one that came with my NSK pen style. I am thinking that I don't want to be changing tools on and off the hose for fear of getting dust or grit into an unattached hose and cause heck with the turbines. I am still doing my piercings in my shop where dust is everywhere!
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .

For a flexible hose you might look into a replacement hose for an air brush. Hobby stores should carry them.

3. The hose l got around the corner at my local hardware store, on the receipt it reads gas line, was yellow and nice and flexible. If you still are having trouble after you have been shopping, l can take some photos and read the receipt closer. Michael

My mother in her wisdom used to repeat the old saw "there is no point in beating a dead horse" or something like that I guess even then I wasn't really a good listener!
    Anyway, I have listened to all the good advise including watching Capt'n Eddys video and seem unable to get my new inexpensive tool connected to my air compressor. Eddy's video is very good but I can't just walk down the block to an Ace store, I don't seem to have the same supply tube/hose as he has and as a result am unable to find correct size of compression fitting. Hopefully I have solved the problem by purchasing a 4 hole connecter from Ebay. This connection piece cost about $12.00 including shipping to US.
    I shall update my success as soon as it arrives.
    $_57.jpg
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .